Monday, May 19, 2008



Randy and I painted our front room this weekend. I am so excited!!! I am finally away from the insane asylum white! I think that it turned out pretty good.

The color, depending on the light, ranges anywhere from pale yellow to a dark cream. Randy wasn't too sure of the idea until it was on the walls. Once we got going he wouldn't let me do the work alone, the roller was his. He even threatened to lock it up so that I couldn't paint without him. I thought that was very cool of him.

Guess we need some house guests to check it out, hint, hint!!!

7 comments:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Okay! We'll be over for dinner! See you soon!

Mel & Annette said...

Hey, you're on a blogging roll! Good job, keep it up. The paint looks awesome! I WANT TO SEE IT IN PERSON!!!!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

We can't wait to see it. Maybe we can catch a ride with CJ and Jennilyn.

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

The paint is looking great!! It's amazing the difference a coat of paint can make!!

Wild Banks' said...

I tagged you two! Come & see what I mean!
http://thewildbanks.blogspot.com

Elicia said...

Hey, I found you while blog- surfing from Elizabeth's blog! We haven't seen you forever! You guys look like you're doing good, and your puppy is so adorable.
Elicia (& Eric)
ericandelicia.blogspot.com

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Hi Alyssa - it was great to see you at my shower! I was so glad that you could make it! Thanks for all the cute goodies!