Sunday, September 14, 2008

Belly shots!!!

I have had a few requests for pictures of my baby belly...as cool as that would be for some - I think it would completely gross me out having those kinds of pictures for "ALL" to see. Besides, I am only 3 months along...there is not much to see and
those requesting such shots will see me in October and in November...so chill! I am not opposed to sharing the ultrasound picture. Before we get to SL in November we should have a better one and hopefully know if the baby is a boy or girl.

3 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

I guess these are pretty cool belly shots too! I think that "heshe" is beautiful. Don't you agree?

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Thank you! We love Baby Martin!!!!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

I love the little peanut!