Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HOT!!! HOT!!! HOT!!!

It has been about 100 degrees the last three days. I am not even exaggerating. The sun has been beating down on us. I think California is just reminding me why I am so excited to move to a cooler climate. All of my beautiful flowers have been torched! Good thing we only have another week here in the oven.

AJ has had a rough time sleeping through the heat wave. He's been sweating and sleeping very lightly so he has been kind of unhappy. But Randy found a way to beat the heat for him by taking him swimming in the cool bath tub. He was so happy kicking and splashing. After his time in the pool AJ had a nice nap and his hair got spiked.
"I don't know how to put this but...I am kind of a big deal."

4 comments:

Jones Family Memories said...

He is so flippin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I will get to see him in a few weeks at your shower. That day is a pretty busy day dance competitions, soccer, Bailley's b-day, but I am really trying to fit it in so i can come. I really want to see you too.

Jennilyn Proulx said...

He is totally a Martin! I can't wait to see the little bugger in person!

Elicia said...

Your little guy is so adorable! We are going to miss his celebration when you come out here because we'll be out of town - but congratulations!!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Oooooh! I love him. I am so glad that I finally got to meet him. He is beautiful. I am so excited glad we get to spend the next couple of weeks with you guys!