Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Randy suggested that AJ be the Sorcerer's Apprentice for Halloween. So I made AJ's Halloween costume about a month ago. Then Randy comes home Thursday night and says, "I have an idea"... when he makes a comment like that you need to brace yourself for what ever follows. Well his idea was that if AJ was the Sorcerer's Apprentice then he needed to be the Sorcerer. Phew! That could be fun...but the night before the Halloween party? Well I spent all day Friday sewing something together. I wanted to buy or make a long-white-flowing beard and some long hair...good thing we didn't or Randy would have cooked at the church. Turned out alright and we had fun.

5 comments:

Jones Family Memories said...

That costume is Darling! And AJ is just the cutest little guy!

Mel & Annette said...

It's adorable!!! You did a great job. Can't wait to see him in it via web cam

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Well if that isn't the cutest little thing ever!!! I wish I could be such a seamstress like you!!

Wild Banks' said...

Genius! Who gets to be the broom?

Mindy said...

Too cute! Love it? R you the broom?
Happy Halloween.