Thursday, March 26, 2009

On the Green


Tuesday I spent the afternoon with Randy while he played 18 holes. I have to say that I really enjoyed myself. The afternoon was sunny at about 75 degrees and the canyon breeze was nice and cool.

As I cruised along in the golf cart I got to see Randy having a blast, a coyote run across the green, a doe prance across the green, squirrels playing in the bushes, and ducks swimming in the pond. It was peaceful and quiet. I think everyone needs to spend some time relaxing. It makes you appreciate everything so much more.

As a side note...off-roading in a golf cart is not an effective way to encourage a baby to come into the world faster!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your flowers are beautiful Alyssa! I am so jealous--I'd love to be able to even see my tulips but it's been snowing like crazy up here :( Good luck with the new arrival coming soon!!! I know your mom said she was going down there next week so I'm assuming your having him real soon. Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Lucky! Your flowers are so pretty! I'm uber jealous!

Mel & Annette said...

Hey, our flowers turned out gorgeous!! How's my planter? Guess I'll get to see it for myself in 3 more days! Tell A.J. that it's time now!