Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shower

It's amazing how fast an empty closet can become filled with BLUE. We have been given so many gifts, it's a little overwhelming, but we appreciate it. We are down to the last 3 weeks and are looking forward to our new arrival!



There are many common questions I have been asked..."Is it a boy or girl?" I am always excited to say boy. "Do you have a name picked out?" I answer that we want to call him A.J. What does A.J. stand for...I know that's what you are wondering...Aston James.

I know that surprises can happen...and that the ultra sound can be misleading...but we will be happy either way!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Girl I need your Address I have a few things for baby boy A.J. *hugs* you look GREAT

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Cute cake!! I think AJ should hurry and get here! I'm anxious to meet the little guy!

Mel & Annette said...

All I ask of Spike/A.J. is that he doesn't come late! I'm getting anxious to hold him. See you soon!