Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

I was really hoping that my next post would be a baby one but no such luck. For those who might want to see if throwing a big-ole ward Halloween party will help induce labor, it doesn't. Believe me I tried!
A.J. was adorable as Pinocchio. I was surprised he wore his hat as long as he did. I tried to talk Randy into being Geppetto but he opted for his Calgary Flames hockey jersey. Since I didn't look the part of the Blue Fairy and to be honest I really didn't want to be mistaken for Monstro the whale I opted for the safer look of a fortune-teller.
We had a good time and are anxiously waiting for our new family member!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Looking Costume Randy. I approve!!!

Rocky

Mel & Annette said...

Your costume comment was pretty funny! xoxox

Mom Sense said...

Alyssa, the costumes are GREAT!!! Can't wait to hear about the baby!! Have you looked at my blog?
tri4dani.blogspot.com "fighting my way through".
Good luck with the labor and delivery.
love,
Dani

Mom Sense said...

the Costumes are GREAT! AJ is so cute. Can't wait to hear about the baby soon.
check out my blog
tri4dani.blogspot.com
love ya
Dani