Monday, November 29, 2010

Kaci

I really can't recall how we came up with the name Kaci...but it was the only name that Randy and I both liked. I have never seen it spelled Kaci but it just seemed to fit. Anne is my middle name so that was easy.
It's amazing to think that 2 weeks ago Kaci came into the world. She was 8 pounds and 3 ounces. She was 20 inches tall. Her skin was a perfect pink. She was wide eyed, alert and taking in everything she could. I hope that she gets to keep her beautiful blue eyes.
Randy blessed Kaci on her birthday. Grandpa Martin, the bishop and a friend from the ward got to participate. We were glad to have Grandma Davis and Martin here to meet her. It meant a lot to both Randy and me to have family here. A.J. had a lot of fun with them too.

5 comments:

Christina said...

Congrats!!!!! We are so happy for you. We just had a little girl as well in September. Kaci is beautiful just like her mom. Let me know if you want to view our blog.

Elizabeth said...

She is BEAUTIFUL Alyssa...makes me want another ;o) Congratulations! I haven't talked to your mom yet...hope this labor was easier than the last.

Diana said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! Finally a girl! I bet your mom was excited to get to be there. Girls are so fun, but come with a lot more drama :)

Amy said...

Alyssa, the pictures turned out beautiful! Congratulations again!!

Mindy said...

She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. I hope you are doing well too.